Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakleys I swear I would also like to thank the sea lights

Angry bowl drop in the past: Hai Deng helpless again began squalling to vent their anger.
The next day, I am really out of the sea light a little temper. No matter what questions to ask, he is chanting. I curse no longer has the curse of yu look. Have to say that the passive resistance of the sea lamp very effective and how can I beat sound of a slap in the face?, sea, etc. and then hateful I am not ready to scold him, I swear I would also like to thank the sea lights, he let me into a real gentle swearing gentleman.
Long silence is terrible, although I do not like the sea light, but I would like to speak with people I do not want to go crazy, do not want to lose the function to speak slowly, I actually developed to see the sea light on the chatter to nonsense pass, although he never ignored.
The cut is a kind of cruel punishment, but I think that is far from me now to bear the cruel.
Imagine this: a person is locked up in a cell, you can not see the light, can not distinguish between day and night; no one spoke, no one to share their feelings,fake oakleys, no entertainment and all the empty maddening monotony of people want to suicide! The problem is that I am still alive,cheap oakley sunglasses, the spirit, so most can feel the torture. penalty Is lighter than death?
One day, the sea light meal delivery over, I surprisingly did not ramble, quietly eat. I am not a god, I need the emotional satisfaction of spiritual needs. I made a commitment: If the sea lights do not intend to put my words, I rather desperate to try the breakthrough Laser cage. liberty, or give me death!
Back into the ocean lights broke the silence: , exclaimed.
Sea lights together even said: I could not believe my eyes and ears, which came out? me suspiciously looking at the sea light, he smiled slightly: smooth settlement before you do, naturally do not need to re-imprisoned you. Sea lights of temper which is very cool, very nice gymnastics no signs of violence. Hai Deng nodded and said: beauty? Hai Deng finished Wangwaimian go, I do not speak, and followed him out of the hole to hole very deep Several turnings, I followed the sea light to go for a long time before the hole.
Outside of sunny I do not see the light in the cave for a long time, and sometimes can not adapt to the sunlight, straight squinting. Hai Deng said: a cry, which is the natural sense,fake oakley sunglasses, also you to teach! I close my eyes, sailed spring breeze gently ask mo my face blowing the breath of spring to my nostrils.Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment