Sunday, September 23, 2012

nike nba jersey write the contents have rational

in the country
?See the anti-Japanese voices in the large forum is getting high. Endless variety of posts, and feel as if the two sides about to happen we must go to war.
Sina, Netease forum simply on the disaster, the more prominent as NetEase there are nearly 80% leads to another one of the pro-Japanese postings.
For example, a oakley Shanghai woman wrote, etc. This post day class leads hundreds of articles Huitie, of which more than 500 words affixed to 70%, very impressive. I spent my day vacation view these postings, have mixed feelings.
I found a little: postings criticize the Japanese have to do anything and any dirty swearing, as long as they have the nerve, have to spend, but the inside word used by the pro-Japanese, not a dirty word, but, written content is very structured (structured, I do not think that makes sense) sex.
I think oakley citizens the hundreds Huitie curse play round and round I see in the article,nike nba jersey, / news /, and then select the left part of the faction, there are a few, but also Last active.
Has a feature they posted up: no swearing, no rambling, write the contents have rational, and write an object to: Combating oakley person's self-esteem.
Obviously, this is a group of people, they are exactly what I do not know, because I'm not God. Them in a very special way: to expose the weakness of the Chinese nation,nike air max trainer essential, praised Japanese Japanese nation advantages with useful Mandarin words and very logical and rational statement, people caught in the reflection into this purpose, I think th

No comments:

Post a Comment